Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Finding the right B & B and taxes........

So I have given the reader a whirlwind tour to the towns and core ancestors Virginia & I want to visit this June to further our genealogy research: From the patriarch Ward Lamson and his wife Maria (Fairfield), to their 5th child Ella who married Charles Clapp Clark (Iowa City). They then moved to Burlington and had my grandfather, Warren Pomeroy Clark who Married Hilda Mabley and had my mother Judith Clark Stephens, all in Burlington. That's the gist of it!

So the next step is to figure out what B & B's we will be staying in while blogging our way thru this genealogy tour! This is so exciting!!!

But wait, I've really got to do my income tax returns! I'm procrastinating! So you won't hear from me again until that's done. And then I promise, I'll post a site about Ward's quirky father, Silas Lamson & his wife Sarah Goodnow Lamson. Off to do the taxes......

No comments:

Post a Comment